Facts and observations relative to the coinage and circulation of counterfeit or base money [electronic resource] : with suggestions for remedying the evil.
- London : printed by Henry Fry, No. 8, Middle-Moorfields, MDCCLXCV [i.e.1795]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting -- Early works to 1800.
Reproduction of money, documents, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By George Chalmers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T35143.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|