The faithful stewardship. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd before the sons of the clergy, at their anniversary meeting in the Cathedral-Church of St. Paul, December 10. 1719. By Joseph Smith, D.D. Rector of S. Dionys Back-Church, and Lecturer of Trinity Chappel.
- London : printed for Sam. Keble at the Turk's Head in Fleet-Street, and Jonah Bowyer at the Rose in S. Paul's Church-Yard, 1720.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,32p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Bible. N.T. Corinthians, 1st, IV, 2 -- Sermons.
Clergy -- Office -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Stewardship, Christian -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T35243.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|