The good-Man of Auchter muchty [electronic resource] : or The Wife turned Good-Man. Giving A merry Account how the Good-Man was fitted to his Mind. Tune of, Pultring Poverty.
- Standardized Title:
- Goodman of Auchtermuchty.
- [Newcastle? : s.n., 1770?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (woodcuts) ; obl. 1/2⁰.
- Farmers -- Early works to 1800.
Sex role -- Early works to 1800.
Ballads, English -- 18th century.
House cleaning -- Early works to 1800.
Husband and wife -- Early works to 1800.
Man-woman relationships -- Early works to 1800.
Broadsides -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England Newcastle upon Tyne.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Verse - "In Auchtermuchty lived a man,".
In four columns with the title and two woodcuts above the first two; there are dividing rules made up of type ornaments between the first and second as well as between the third and fourth columns.
In this edition "good-man" is hyphenated and there is no comma after "or" in the title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T35742.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|