The Greenwich garland, sweet William's courtship to pretty Nancy ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Happy couple.
- [Edinburgh?, 1775]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A song - "Sweet William came to his pretty Nancy,".
Printed on the same sheet as: 'Two new song, A light heart .. '; intended to be separated.
The song is known as 'The happy couple'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T35874.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|