The happy tendency and extensive influence of the Christian dispensation. [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached at Salters-Hall, April 7th 1788. Before the correspondent board in London of the Society in Scotland (incorporated by Royal Charter) for propagating Christian knowledge In the Highlands and Islands. By Robert Winter. Published at th request of the Society and of the Correspondent Board in London.
- London : printed by A. Strahan, Printer to the Society; and to be had from T. Cadell, in the Strand; and J. Buckland, Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
51,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Luke II, 32 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T36000.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|