The healing of diseases, a character of the Messiah. [electronic resource] : Being the anniversary sermon preached before the Royal College of Physicians, London; on September 20, 1750. In the Church of St. Mary Le-Bow: According to the Institution of Dr. Croune. By William Stukeley, M. D. Rector of St. George's Queen-Square, Fellow of the College of Physicians, and Royal Society.
- London : printed for C. Corbet over-against St. Dunstan's-Church in Fleetstreet, MDCCL. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,21,p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Matthew XI, 5. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Dr. Stukeley's sermon before the College of Physicians. MDCCL.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T36062.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|