The history of Botany Bay, in New Holland. [electronic resource] : Containing, a full account of the inhabitants, description of the soil and produce of the Bay. Of the Animals, Fish, and Fowl. To which is added, the Number and Equipment of the Fleet failed there, and the Nature of the Establishment with which it is to commence, and the regular Government of the Colony. Likewise, the Names of the respective Governors, &c. Names of the Ships, and Number of Convicts embarked on Board each of them.
- Standardized Title:
- History of Botany Bay, in New Holland. Abridgments.
- London : printed and sold in London, [1790?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 4⁰.
- First Fleet, 1787-1788.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An abridgement of 'The history of Botany Bay in New Holland ..', an edition of which was issued by L. Nayler of Bristol in 1787.
Includes 'The poor transport's lamentation' in verse.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T36356.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|