The history of resistance, [electronic resource] : As Practis'd by the Church of England: in which 'tis proved, from most Authentick Records, That in every Reign since the Reformation of Religion, the said Church hath Aided and Assisted, Justified and Approved of, such Subjects as have Defended themselves against the Oppressions of their Tyrannical, tho' Natural Princes. Written upon occasion of Mr. Agate's sermon on the 30th of January, and in defence of the late revolution, the present establishment, and the Protestant succession. The second edition. By John Withers.
- Exon : printed by Jos. Bliss in the Exchange, and sold by the booksellers of Exon, M.DCC.X. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Agate, John, 1676-1720. Sermon preach'd at Exeter, on the 30th of January ..
Church and state -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession.
- Place of Publication:
- England Exeter.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T36444.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|