Human knowledge difficult, [electronic resource] : short, and imperfect: a sermon Preached at the Parish Church of Felstead in Essex, On Thursday, August 30, 1744. At the Anniversary Meeting of the Gentlemen educated at the Free-School there. By Samuel Horsmanden, L.L.B. Rector of Purleigh. Published at the Request of the Stewards, Clergy, and Gentlemen.
- London : printed for C. Bathurst, over-against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleetstreet, MDCCXLIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Corinthians, 1st, XIII, 12 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T36731.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|