The humble address of the Right Honourable the Lords Spiritual and Temporal In Parliament Assembled, [electronic resource] : presented to Her Majesty On Tuesday the Seventeenth Day of December, 1706. With Her Majesty's most Gracious answer: And what was said by His Grace the Duke of Marlborough on that Occasion.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1706-12-17
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; Printers to the Queens most Excellent Majesty, 1706.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
4p. ; 2⁰.
- Desborow, Charles.
Sophia, Electress, consort of Ernest Augustus, Elector of Hanover, 1630-1714.
Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T36783.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|