A hymn to confinement. [electronic resource] : Written by the Author of the Case of the Church of England's Memorial fairly stated; &c. while in Durance. Fit to be stitch'd up with the said Pamphlet. To which is added, a poem on the same Subject by the Famous Sir Roger L'Estrange, when in Newgate, in the Days of Oliver's Usurpation.
- London : And Sold by the Booksellers Printed in the Year 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,16p. ; 4⁰.
- Hymns, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The author of 'The case of the Church of England's memorial .. ' = William Pittis.
Sometimes attributed to Charles Leslie.
Price from imprint: price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, P442
English Short Title Catalog, T36936.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|