The immortal-Mortal [electronic resource] : or, the age censured for its neglect of futurity. A sermon preach'd at Castor, August 10, 1748. at the triennial visitation of the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Lincoln. By Robert Whatley, Rector of Toft near Lincoln, and Prebendary of York.
- London : printed by Dan. Browne, for M. Cooper, in Pater-Noster-Row; and sold by the booksellers in York and Lincoln, MDCCXLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xiv,17,p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Deuteronomy XXXII, 29. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Visitation sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T37007.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|