The inquisition. [electronic resource] : A farce. As it was acted at Child's Coffee-House, and the King's-Arms tavern, In St. Paul's Church-Yard. Wherein the controversy between the Bishop of Bangor and Dr. Snape, is fairly stated, and set in a true Light. By Mr. Philips.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for T. Warner, at the Black-Boy in Pater-Noster-Row, 1717.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,32p. ; 8⁰.
- Snape, Andrew, 1675-1742.
Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The edition statement is from the half-title.
The Bishop of Bangor = Benjamin Hoadly.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T37274.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|