A letter addressed to the Catholics of England, [electronic resource] : By the Catholic Committee.
- London : printed by J. P. Coghlan, No. 37. Duke-Street, Grosvenor-Square, MDCCXCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,28,iii,,46p. ; 4⁰.
- Committee of English Catholics -- Congresses -- Early works to 1800.
Catholics -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- P.46 was apparently printed on a separate leaf and pasted to the verso of p.45; it contains a review of the Committee's operations since its foundation.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T37751.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|