A letter to Doctor Tucker on his proposal of a separation between Great Britain and her American colonies [electronic resource].
- London : printed for T. Becket, Corner of the Adelphi, Strand, MDCCLXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,36p. ; 8⁰.
- Tucker, Josiah, 1712-1799. Letter from a merchant in London to his nephew in North America.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 74-50
English Short Title Catalog, T38103.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|