A letter to Dr. Bennet, [electronic resource] : Occasion'd by his late treatise Concerning The non-jurors separation, &c. By James Peirce.
- London : printed for John Clark, at the Bible and Crown in the Poultry, near Cheapside, 1717.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
56p. ; 8⁰.
- Bennet, Thomas, 1673-1728. Nonjurors separation from the public assemblys of the Church of England examin'd and prov'd to be schismatical, upon their own principles.
Nonjurors -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T38105.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|