A letter to Mr. Archibald Cleland, [electronic resource] : occasioned By his full Vindication of his Appeal to the Public against the Proceedings of the Bath-Hospital.
- London : printed for J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane, MDCCXLIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,15,p. ; 8⁰.
- Cleland, Archibald. Full vindication of Mr. Cleland's "Appeal to the publick.".
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T38158.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|