A letter to Sir John Scott, [electronic resource] : His Majesty's Attorney-General, on the subject of a late trial in Guildhall. By Gilbert Wakefield, B. A. formerly fellow of Jesus-College, Cambridge.
- [London] : sold by the author, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
33,p. ; 8⁰.
- Wakefield, Gilbert, 1756-1801.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With three final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T38192.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|