A letter to the clergy of the church, [electronic resource] : Known by the Name of Unitas Fratrum, or Moravians, concerning a remarkable book of hymns Us'd in their Congregations; Pointing out several Inconsistencies, and Absurdities in the said Book. By John Watson, M. A. Minister of Ripponden in Yorkshire.
- London : printed for J. Payne, at Pope's-Head, in Pater-Noster-Row, and sold by R. Whitworth, near the Bull's Head Inn, printer and bookseller in Manchester, 1756.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,42p. ; 8⁰.
- Hymns, English -- History and criticism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T38227.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|