Letters to a philosophical unbeliever. [electronic resource] : Part I. Containing an examination of the principal objections to the doctrines of natural religion, and especially those contained in the writings of Mr. Hume. The second edition. By Joseph Priestley, LL.D. F.R.S.
- Birmingham : printed by Pearson and Rollason, for J. Johnson, No. 72, St. Paul's Church-Yard, London, MDCCLXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,304p. ; 8⁰.
- Hume, David, 1711-1776. Dialogues concerning natural religion.
Gibbon, Edward, 1737-1794. History of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire.
- Place of Publication:
- England Birmingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Crook, TR/171
English Short Title Catalog, T38541.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|