The managers pro and con [electronic resource] : or, an account of what is said at Child's and Tom's Coffee-Houses for and against Dr. Sacheverell.
- Other Title:
- Manager's pro and con
- The second edition corrected.
- London : printed, and are to be sold by A. Baldwin in Warwick-Lane, 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 8⁰.
- Sacheverell, Henry, 1674?-1724.
Collins, Anthony, 1676-1729. Priestcraft in perfection.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Sir John Saint Leger.
Price from imprint: Price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T38932.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|