The mischief of separation. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at Guild-Hall chappel, May II. MDCLXXX. being the first Sunday in Easter-Term, before the Lord-Mayor, &c. By Edward Stillingfleet, D. D. Dean of St Paul's And Chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty.
- London : printed and sold by H. Hills, in Black-Fryars, near the Water-Side. For the benefit of the poor, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Bible. N.T.. Philippians III, 6. -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'A collection of above one hundred and fifty sermons', London: J. Baker and T. Warner, 1716.
Price from imprint: Price 3 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T39489.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|