Francis, [electronic resource] : Lord Bacon: or, the case of private and national corruption, and bribery, impartially consider'd Address'd to all South-Sea Directors, Members of Parliament, Ministers of State, and Church-Dignitaries. By an Englishman.
- The third edition.
- London : printed for J. Roberts, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, M.DCC.XXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,62p. ; 8⁰.
- Bacon, Francis, 1561-1626.
South Sea Company -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An Englishman = Thomas Gordon.
The dedication signed: Britannicus.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T40152.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|