The letter of the committee, [electronic resource] : appointed by the General Baptist Assembly, Held in London, June 2, 1773, To be circulated amongst the Churches.
- London : printed, with the portable printing press, by J. Brown, Fair-Street, Horslydown, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church committees -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Imprint from colophon.
Signed by: Gilbert Boyce, Daniel Dobel, Daniel Noble, and Joseph Brown.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T4029.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|