General view of the agriculture of the county of Clydesdale [electronic resource] : With observations on the means of its improvement. By John Naismith. Drawn up for the consideration of the Board of Agriculture and Internal Improvement. .
- Glasgow : printed by J. Mundell; sold by G. Nicol, Pall Mall, London, Bookseller to his Majesty, and the Board of Agriculture; and by Messrs. Robinson, Pater Noster Row; J. Sewell, Cornhill; Cadell & Davies, Strand; William Creech, Edinburgh; and John Archer, Dublin, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,195,p. ; 8⁰.
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects -- Scotland -- Lanarkshire.
Agriculture -- Scotland -- Lanarkshire -- Early works to 1800.
Lanarkshire (Scotland) -- Economic conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Final unnumbered pages contain errata and an index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T40623.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|