Considerations on the propriety of imposing taxes in the British colonies, [electronic resource] : for the purpose of raising a revenue, by act of Parliament.
- The second edition.
- [London] : North-America printed: London, re-printed for J. Almon, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,81,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Stamp Act (1765).
Taxation -- United States.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Administration.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Dulanay.
Also issued as part of: 'A collection of tracts, on the subjects of taxing the British colonies in America', London, 1773.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 65-6c
English Short Title Catalog, T4070.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|