A general view of the establishment of physic as a science in England, [electronic resource] : by the incorporation of the College of Physicians, London. by the incorporation of the College of Physicians, London. Together with an inquiry into the nature of that incorporation. In which it is demonstrated, that the exclusion of all physicians, except the graduates of Oxford and Cambridge, from the corporate privileges of the College, is founded in usurpation, being contrary to the letter and spirit of its charter. By Samuel Ferris, M.D. F.S.A. &c.
- London : printed by C. Whittingham for J. Johnson, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and J. Cuthell, in Middle-Row, Holborn, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xvi,168p. ; 8⁰.
- Royal College of Physicians of London.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T40704.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|