The gentleman farmer's pocket companion, [electronic resource] : Or, General Remembrancer: Describing the best and most practicable methods of improving barren or waste and worn-out lands. With the Nature and Application of the most proper grass seeds. Shewing the great Advantage to be derived from cultivating them. Also a full Description of the several Soils most advantageous for the Propagation of Artificial Grasses. To which is added a copious Account of Manures, and their Application to different Soils.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by C. Forster, No. 41, Poultry, 1788.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iv,,viii,52p. ; 12⁰.
- Agriculture -- England -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T40729.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|