The duty of God's people under apprehensions of publick judgments. [electronic resource] : A sermon Preached To the Revd. Mr. Denham's Church, in Ayloffe-Street, Goodman's-Fields, April 25th. -And afterwards to the Revd. Mr. Prior's Church, in Queen-Street, Ratcliffe, May 9, 1750. On Account of the late earthquakes. Published at the Request of many. By John Milner, D. D.
- London : printed for J. Noon, at the White-Hart in Cheapside; J. Waugh, at the Turk's Head in Lombard-Street; and E. Gardiner, in Lombard-Street, 1750.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,41,p. ; 8⁰.
- Earthquakes -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an errata slip pasted on the verso of the titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T4084.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|