The life of Archibald Mc'donald, [electronic resource] : Of Barisdale, Who is to suffer for High-Treason, On the 22d of May, at Edinburgh. With An account of his Family, and many Particulars relating to the late Rebellion, never before published. Together with The Proceedings on his trial before the Court of Justiciary in Scotland. By an Impartial Hand.
- [London] : Edinburgh printed: London re-printed for R. Richards, near Barnard's-Inn, Holborn; W. Reeve, in Fleet-Street, and A. Miller, in Westminster-Hall, 1754.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p.,plate : port. ; 8⁰.
- [Mc'Donald, Archibald, 1725-1754] -- Early works to 1800.
Biography -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T40943.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|