A list of books recommended to the younger clergy, [electronic resource] : and other students in divinity, within the diocese of Chester. The second edition enlarged. To which is added The learned Mr. Dodwell's catalogue of the Christian writers and genuine works, That are extant of the First Three Centuries, together with an extract from his second letter of advice, &c.
- Standardized Title:
- List of books intended for the use of the younger clergy
- [Oxford] : Printed for J. Fletcher, in Oxford; and sold by Rivington, in London; by Broster and Poole, in Chester; and Mess. Clarke and Co. in Manchester, MDCCXCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
115,p. ; 8⁰.
- Theology -- Bibliography.
Religion -- Bibliography.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Preface signed: Will. Chester.
First published as 'A list of books intended for the use of the younger clergy'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T41012.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|