A list of the proprietors of licenses on private Sedan Chairs, [electronic resource] : at 25th March, 1787, alphabetically ranged; with their respective residences, published as required by law. To which are prefixed, a list of the subscribers to the six annual assemblies, intended to be held in the new rooms in Rutland Square. And also, The Motives which induced such Undertaking. There are likewise added, Certain Tables explanatory of the Receipts, Expenditures, and State of the Lying-in Hospital. Printed by order of the Governors of the sai hospital.
- [Dublin : s.n., 1787]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
38p.,plates : tables ; 12⁰.
- Dublin Lying-in Hospital -- Registers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T41068.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|