The lord's supper not a sacrifice [electronic resource] : or, the doctrine of a material sacrifice in the Lord's supper not founded on Scripture. Being a defence of The plain account, &c. of the Lord's supper, so far as relates to this point. In Answer to some late Writers. By Thomas Wingfield, M. A. Vicar of Yalmeton, with the Chapel of Revelstock annex'd, in the County of Devon: And late Fellow of St. John's College in Oxford.
- The second edition, with a preface.
- London : printed for E. Comins, at the South Entrance of the Royal Exchange; and sold by T. Cooper, M.DCC.XXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
88p. ; 8⁰.
- Lord's Supper -- Early works to 1800.
Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T41247.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|