Observations on the bills for amending and rendering more effectual the laws relative to houses of correction [electronic resource] : For the better Relief and Employment of the Poor: And For amending and rendering more effectual the Laws relative to Rogues, Vagabonds, Beggars, and other Idle and Disorderly Persons. With a table annexed, for the Direction of the several Officers and Persons to adjust and pass their Accounts, under the Direction of the Act, in the easiest and most concise Manner.
- London : printed for G. Wilkie, No. 71, St. Paul's Church Yard, MDCCLXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Poor laws -- Great Britain.
Delinquents -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: T. Gilbert.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T41769.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|