The odes of Horace in Latin and English [electronic resource] : with a translation of Dr. Bentley's notes. To which are added, notes upon notes; Done in the Bentleian Stile and Manner. Part XI. To be continued.
- Standardized Title:
- Odes. Book 3. Odes 1-3. English and Latin
- London : printed for Bernard Lintott, at the Cross-Keys, between the two Temple-Gates in Fleet-Street, 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
33,p. ; 12⁰.
- Horace -- Translations into English -- Early works to 1800.
Laudatory poetry, Latin -- Translations into English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Parallel Latin and English texts.
Contains odes 1-3 of Book 3.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Part of a 24-part work consisting of the odes, epodes and carmen saeculare.
Also issued as part of: 'The odes, epodes, and carmen seculare of Horace, in Latin and English', 1713.
Price from imprint: price 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T42056.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|