A plain answer, with the reasons upon which it is grounded, to the question: ... Ought not every clergyman of the Church of England to oppose a repeal of the Test Act? ... [electronic resource].
- [Ipswich?, 1790]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Church of England -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Church polity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Ipswich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed and dated: a Clergyman of the Established Church, February, 20, 1790.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T42346.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|