Plain Christianity defended [electronic resource] : part II. Being a continuation of the answer to a pamphlet lately printed at Exon, intitled, Arius detected and confuted, &c. By the author of the letter to a Dissenter at Exon.
- Standardized Title:
- Plain Christianity defended. Part 2
- London : printed for J. Noon at the White-Hart in Cheapside, near Mercers-Chappel, 1719.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
47,p. ; 8⁰.
- Arius detected and confuted.
Trinity -- Controversial literature.
Dissenters, Religious -- England -- London.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A letter to a Dissenter at Exon' is signed E.R. i.e. James Peirce.
Price from imprint: price 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T42352.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|