The pleasures of a single life, [electronic resource] : or, the miseries of matrimony. Occasionally writ upon the many divorces lately granted by Parliament. With The choice, or, the pleasures of a country-life. Dedicated to the beaus against the next vacation.
- London : printed and sold by H. Hills, in Black-Fryars, near the Water-Side, 1709.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Edward Ward.
'The choice' is by John Pomfret.
This edition has the readings on p.2,l.17 "noisy sound", and on p.3,l.24 "Samaites".
Price from imprint: Price One Penny.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, P495
English Short Title Catalog, T42488.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|