The pleasures of gratitude and benevolence improved by church-musick. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at the Anniversary Meeting of The Three Choirs of Gloucester, Worcester, and Hereford, in the Cathedral church at Hereford, on Wednesday, Sept. 12, 1753. By William Parker, B. D. Rector of Little Ilford in Essex, Minister of St. Catharine Cree, London, and F. R. S. Publish'd at the unanimous Request of the Audience.
- London : printed for James Fletcher, Bookseller, in the Turl, Oxford; and sold by R. Baldwin, at the Rose in Pater-Noster-Row [London]; and James Wilde, in Hereford, MDCCLIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,31,p. ; 4⁰.
- Church music.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Mr. Parker's sermon preached at the meeting of the three choirs of Gloucester, Worcester, and Hereford, on Wednesday, Sept. 23 [sic], 1753.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T42491.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|