Poems, [electronic resource] : By the Rev. W. Tasker, A. B. An ode to the warlike genius of Great Britain. Dedicated to the right honourable Lord Amherst. The third edition with additions, An ode to curiosity, A batheaston amusement. The second edition. A poetical encomium on trade, Addressed to the Mercantile City of Bristol. And, an epitaph intended for the reverend Mr. Eccles, late of Bath; .
- London : for the author, printed at Laidler's office, Princes-Street, Leicester-Fields; and sold by Dodsley, Pall-Mall; Bew, Pater-Noster-Row; Richardson and Urquhart, Exchange; Johnson, St. Paul's Church-Yard; Kearsley, Fleet-Street; Ridley, St. James's Street; and W. Davis, Piccadilly, MDCCLXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,52p. ; 4⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
Odes, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Half-A-Crown.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T42604.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|