A proposal for settling the trade to Africa, in either of the methods after mentioned. ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Reflections upon the constitution and management of the trade to Africa. Selections
- [London, 1709]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Royal African Company.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Africa, West -- Early works to 1800.
Africa, West -- Commerce -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Docket title: 'Proposals for settling the trade to Africa'.
Anonymous. By Charles Davenant.
Extracted from Davenant's 'Reflections upon the constitution and management of the trade to Africa', 1709.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 1039
English Short Title Catalog, T42824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|