The obligation of Christians to beautify and adorn their churches [electronic resource] : shewn From the Authority of the Holy Scriptures, from the Practice of the Primitive Church, and from the Discipline of the Church of England Established by Law. By Mr. Lewis.
- London : printed for John Hooke, at the Flower-de-Luce, against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleetstreet, 1721.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,41,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church decoration and ornament.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T4557.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|