Beauty [electronic resource] : or the art of charming. A poem.
- London : printed for Lawton Gilliver at Homer's Head against St. Dunstan's Church in Flettstreet, MDCCXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,12,17-18,p. ; 2⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Robert Dodsley.
The ornaments are those used by John Wright.
With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
The text is continuous despite pagination.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, D381
English Short Title Catalog, T4576.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|