Thoughts on the letter of Edmund Burke, Esq [electronic resource] : to the sheriffs of Bristol, on the affairs of America. By the Earl of Abingdon.
- The sixth edition.
- Oxford : printed for W. Jackson: sold by J. Almon, in Piccadilly; J. Bew, in Paternoster-Row; J. Ridley, in St. James's Street; R. Faulder, New Bond Street; and H. Payne, in Pall-Mall, London; by the booksellers of Bristol, and Bath; and by all other Booksellers in Town and Country, [1777?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xci,,60p. ; 8⁰.
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797. Letter from Edmund Burke ... to John Farr and John Harris, Esqrs. sheriffs.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Two Shillings and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 77-1h
English Short Title Catalog, T5304.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|