The case of Capt. George Frye, [electronic resource] : President of the Council in the Island of Montserrat. Containing An impartial Narrative of his Behaviour in that Station. Together with An Account of the several Steps taken to procure his Suspension. And also copies of the Impeachment preferred against him, by the Assembly of Montserrat, to Governor Thomas, and the Council of the Island. Captain Frye's Answer thereto; and the assembly's Replication. To which are added, An Account of the Proofs given in Support of the said Impeachment, and the other Proceedings had thereupon.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year M.DCC.LIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,55,p. ; 8⁰.
- Frye, George, Captain -- Early works to 1800.
Impeachments -- Early works to 1800.
Law -- London (England) -- Cases -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T5374.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|