An essay on man. [electronic resource] : Address'd to a friend. Part I.
- London [i.e. Edinburgh] : printed for J. Wilford, at the Three Flower-de-Luces, behind the Chapter-House, St. Paul's, MDCCXXXIII.  
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
80p. ; 8⁰.
- Human beings -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Alexander Pope.
The imprint is false; printed in Edinburgh: the ornaments are those used by Ruddiman.
Each epistle has a separate titlepage, the first three being dated 1733; pagination and register are continuous.
Publication date inferred from that of Epistle 4.
Each epistle may have been issued separately, and is so treated by Foxon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, P828, 835, 841, 846
Griffith, 296, 301, 309, 333
English Short Title Catalog, T5609.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|