The opinions of Mr. James Eyre, [electronic resource] : Mr. Edmund Hoskins, Mr. E. Thurlow, and Mr. John Dunning, on the subject of Lord Clive's Jaghire. To which are added, His Lordship's letter to the proprietors of East-India Stock. With the answer of an Eminent Councellor To his Lordship's Letter; Likewise addressed to the proprietors on the same Subject.
- London : sold by T. Evans, at No. 54, Paternoster-Row, [1773?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xiv,87,p. ; 8⁰.
- Clive, Robert Clive, Baron, 1725-1774.
East India Company.
Real property tax -- India.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated from the bookseller's advertisement on the last page.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T582.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|