An account of all the ceremonies which are observed by the Church of Rome, [electronic resource] : at the opening, during the progress, and at the conclusion of the next approaching Jubilee. Translated into English from the Latin original, printed at Rome, by order from the Pope.
- London : printed for J.Freeman, in Fleet-Street, 1750.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8o.
- Holy Year, 1750.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T583.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|