A supplement to the four volumes of The peerage of England [electronic resource] : Containing A Succession of the peers from 1740; with Accouts of those that have been promoted to higher Titles. And a Genealogical History of all the Families since advanced to the Peerage of this Kingdom. Their Births, Marriages, and Issues; Places of Burial, and Epitaphs: With Memoirs of their famous Actions, and Employments, both in War and Peace, never before printed. Also, Their Paternal Coats of Arms, Crests, and Supporters, curiously engraven on Copper Plates. Collected from Records, authentick Manuscripts, our most approved Historians, and other Authorities. In two volumes. By Arthur Collins, Esq; ... .
- London : printed for W. Innys, J. and P. Knapton, S. Birt, T. Wotton, R. Manby and H. S. Cox, and E. Withers, MDCCL. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v.(viii,288,281*-288*,289-398,,400-820,p.),plates : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Titles of honor and nobility -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Genealogy -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an unpaginated index of 20p. at the end of the first volume and of 16p. at the end of the second.
The plates occur in volume one only.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T6264.
- Collins, Arthur, 1682?-1760.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|