The effects to be expected from the East India Bill, [electronic resource] : upon the constitution of Great Britain, if passed into a law. By William Pulteney, Esq.
- Second edition, corrected. To which is added a postscript.
- London : printed for J. Stockdale, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, MDCCLXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
54,p. ; 8⁰.
- East India Company.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T6270.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|